Saturday, April 9, 2011

Thank You in Advance

I know I brag on my band a lot, but it's totally deserved. I'm incredibly blessed to be a part of something important.

We won't have enough room in our album insert to post "thank yous" from each band member, so I'm going to give mine now. Ben Hancock would like to thank:

LeRoy, Kelsey, Aaron, and Justin for being such creative individuals. Everyone pulls their weight in this band and always writes the perfect part for each song. Knowing what needs to be heard, and what doesn't, is a skill that many musicians take decades to discern, so I'm continually impressed with the musical craftsmanship that emerges out of that basement. And thanks to Paula for letting us make such a noise in that basement. Thanks to all the many great bands/songwriters I have shared the stage with, or who haunt my headphones, who continue to inspire me to create. May the melody of friends never cease. Thanks to Luke and Nick at Empire Sounds Industries for taking on an unknown band with no budget and slaving away hours and hours to capture their sound and energy. You guys have done a great job and we appreciate your hard work. And finally thanks to you who bought this album. Thanks for letting us spam your email with ridiculous updates and constantly bugging you to buy concert tickets. Truly without your support and prayers, we would not have made it this far and for that we are forever grateful. We worked really hard on this album and are extremely proud of it. We hope you enjoy listening to it as much as we enjoyed creating it. Grace and peace to you all. OTAT 4ever.



watch the album trailer here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddi4xJAkk_c