Saturday, November 19, 2011

November Playlist

My spiritual gift is making mix tapes...or playlists as the kids call them these days. I was recently commissioned, via Facebook, by a friend of mine to create a fall mix. I know, I know, fall is almost over and winter is just around the bend, but I took that into consideration for my mix. Right now I just have a few cd copies of it, but this weekend I will figure out how to export it to mediafire or something. All of these bands are great, and some are personal friends of mine. Music is made with the intent of being listened to. I hope that you will listen and let it take you to a place. It's been pre-approved for road trips, long hikes, ambiance for coffee with friends, etc. (speaking of ambiance...that's my next mix) Enjoy. Hit me up on FB or Twitter for the link when I get it online.


"Marching Bands of Manhattan" by Death Cab for Cutie

"Monster" by The Almost

"Seeing Through Your Eyes" by Andy Rhea

"Wonder-dummed" by Brooke Waggoner

"Jean Val Jean" by Edison Glass

"Mr Moon" by Eisley

"Oh Henry" by The Civil Wars

"In Exhile" by Thrice

"Slow Your Breath Down" by Future of Forestry

"Shoreline" by Deas Vail

"You Have Me" by Gungor

"Vio Spilum Endalaust" by Sigur Ros

"Promis" by Pedro the Lion

"Wooden Heart" by Listener

"Success" by Owen Pye