Thursday, August 9, 2012

5 Things Every Man Should Be Doing

Outdoor exercise

Remember, the Army doesn't fight in a gymnasium.

Home repairs

Before you call a handyman, go on YouTube and watch someone do it. Then try it. If you mess up, then call the pro. At least your conversation with him will be more intelligent.

Martial arts

Women love bruises.

Hunting

Instead of having others do the cruel work of factory-farming your meat, take responsibility. Picking pellets out of your potpie makes eating potpie manly.

Cooking

If you can't fix your own dinner, you're not self-sufficient. Plus, any self-cooked dish automatically ears the name "My Famous _______."


------------------

Stolen from page 67 of the current issue of Men's Health magazine. Yes, I bought a Men's Health at the store. I felt like a douchebag just for picking it up, but the article title "Be the man your dog thinks you are" on the front cover just made me buy it.
From the list above, I guess I need to start hunting and relearning some ninja moves from my old Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles days.